BlueGreen360 Awards celebrates businesses and individuals in the marine tourism industry dedicated to inspiring and championing sustainable solutions in their day-to-day operations and sharing their invaluable knowledge with the wider community. The awards also honour those pioneers who attempt to strive above the rest by adopting and utilising brand-new technologies to ensure the sustainability of our oceans for the generations to come.
Businesses can enter and win in any of the following categories:
- BlueGreen360 Hotel / Resort of the Year
- BlueGreen360 Liveaboard of the Year
- BlueGreen360 Dive Operator of the Year
- BlueGreen360 Cruise of the Year
There will be one individual awarded as “BlueGreen360 Personality of the Year” for outstanding and pioneering contribution to the promotion of sustainable practices in the marine tourism industry.
Targeted businesses and individuals to join the award will be within one of these four categories and operating in the Asia Pacific region:
- Hotels & Resort
- Dive Operations
The Green Fins Award is featured award category which will be presented to the Green Fins dive centre with the lowest environmental impact, as demonstrated by an assessment of business practice conducted within the last 18 months. Green Fins members will be automatically put forwards for this award and are not required to enter.
Panel Of Judges
- Rili Djohani, Executive Director, Coral Triangle Center
- Jerker Tamelander, Head, UN Environment Coral Reef Unit
- Chloe Harvey, Programmes Manager, Reef-World Foundation
- Trophy / Certificate
- Award ceremony during ADEX 2017 opening in Singapore
- Promotion in Asian Geographic Magazines Pte. Ltd. media
- Press coverage
- Winners will be invited and will get free registration at the next CTI—CFF Regional Business Forum on Sustainable Tourism in 2017 – a chance to promote your business to the six countries of the Coral Triangle (Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste) and be a part of regional efforts to make the world’s most diverse marine ecosystem a sustainable marine tourism destination
- Winners’ representative can avail of a 3 day free training on sustainable tourism at the Coral Triangle Center in Bali (travel and accommodation not included)
Benefits of Joining:
By entering the BlueGreen360 Awards, you enjoy these benefits as a Trade360 Member (wort S$200):
Corporate listing of your company on the UW360 website (please note that we only show listings that offer a special incentive to our readers, discounts, free breakfasts – get creative!)
S$100 off the price of booth rental at the ADEX China and ADEX Singapore 2017, waiver of the corner booth charge (worth S$300), and additional S$100 off every booth
Four complimentary magazine set subscriptions of the e-versions of Asian Diver + Scuba Diver AUSTRALASIA + OCEAN PLANET
Up to 40% discount on online and print advertising rates in Asian Diver and Scuba Diver magazines when you book a block series of advertisements
For dive operators: every diver that you certify will be given a free one year subscription to either (Asian Diver, Scuba Diver AUSTRALASIA or OCEAN PLANET)
How to Join
- Interested participants can submit the application form here
- Each application form will require submission of 2 reference names for validation
- Each entry can enter in one category only
- Members of Trade360 VIP Corporate Membership and ADEX 2017 Exhibitors can enter for free.
- Non-members and non-ADEX exhibitors can pay SDG100 to enter the award.
- Green Fins members will be entered automatically for the Green Fins Award but can also apply for the other categories.
- Members of Trade360 VIP Corporate Membership can enter for free. Non-members can pay SDG100 to enter the award.
- Application deadline is April 1, 2017
For Individuals (Free):
- Interested participants can submit the nomination form here
- Each nomination will require submission of 2 reference names
- Nomination deadline is April 1, 2017