CHINA INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTER (JING’AN MUSEUM)
The China International Exhibition Centre (Jing’an Museum) is one of the nation’s first exhibition centres, being ranked as part of the “Top 10 Buildings” in Beijing in the 1980s. In 1985, it hosted its first “Asia-Pacific Expo”, which preluded China’s modern exhibition industry boom, where the Chinese economy went through reform by opening their market and allowing domestic and foreign trade.
The exhibition center houses 8 pavilions, each boasting an indoor area of 53,000 square meters and an outdoor area of 7,000 square meters. With over 30 years of development, it annually hosts more than 100 small and medium-sized exhibitions with its impressive measurement of over 1 million square meters. With the highest occupancy rate amongst exhibition venues, the China International Exhibition Center has been widely welcomed by both foreign and domestic exhibitors.
Conveniently located in Beijing’s Chaoyang District, 6 North 3rd Ring Road, it is easily accessible by public transport. Aside from exhibitions, it also serves as an ideal venue for annual meetings, conferences and other corporate activities.
How to get there
China International Exhibition Centre
(Jing’an Musuem) Hall 5
6 N 3rd Ring Rd E, Chaoyang Qu,
Beijing Shi, China, 100096
From the airport: about 20.5km (Beijing Capital International Airport)
Airport shuttle bus:
- You can take the airport shuttle bus ( direction to Gongzhufen) in Terminal 1 and get off sanyuanxiqiao, 20yuan around 44minutes.
- You can take airport express(direction to dongzhimen)in terminal 2(entrance D) and get off sanyuanqiao station(exit D3), it will take you around 20minutes with 25yuan
- You can take taxi to exhibition center directly and will take around 52yuan
From the subway: about 3.88 km (Dongzhimen Metro Line 2)
- From the exhibition center, take the 966 (Dongzhimen – Pingxi House),
- Take the subway at the Beijing Railway Station to get off at the Lama Temple and take the bus 606 to the National Exhibition Center.
- At the Beijing Railway Station to taxi to the National Exhibition Center about 25 yuan
From the railway station: about 15.22 km (Beijing Railway Station)
- Take the bus to Dongzhimen Metro Line 2, take the subway to Beijing Railway Station
- Take bus No. 387 from Beijing West Railway Station to get off at North Taipingzhuang, transfer 300 or 830 (air-conditioned car), 730,731 bus to Jing’anzhuang get off.
- In the West Railway Station directly to the taxi to the National Exhibition Center about 40 yuan